Why the name SONNENREIFE?
(Ripend or ripened in the sun)
What I consider my inner sun has ripened and expanded over the years. I came closer to the light and love in me, the love and the warmth of the real I, and can now express more and more the facets of my authentic being.
During many years I have trained myself in the search of knowledge and know-how, learnt a lot and remembered things I had thought I forgot. The realization of all of this prompted and convinced me to found a private company and work for my own account.
Born June 15th 1962 in Basel/Switzerland I then spent the next eleven years in Nigeria.
Back in Switzerland I have completed my education after the basic school years as follows:
| ||June 2010 ||Inauguration SONNENREIFE|
| ||2009 - 2010|
|Professional Training at SFER in|
| ||2008 - 2010||Private studies, travels for reorientation|
and setting up of SONNENREIFE
| ||2006 - 2008||Basic Training at SFER in|
(Diploma December 2008)
| ||2004 - 2006||WSET Level 2 Intermediate|
Certificate in Wines, Spirits
and other Alcoholic Beverages
| ||2004 - 2006||Specialist taxes|
(Certificate Feb 2006)
| ||1993 - 1996||School to become a Certified Teacher|
of the F.M. Alexander Technique
(Diploma June 1996)
| ||1979 - 1982||Apprenticeship as a Commercial employee|
in a Forwarding Company (Federal Diploma October 1982)
- 15 years work in a Lawyers office in the Tax/Accounts/Audit and Social Security Department as employee specialist taxes & accounting
- 5 years commercial employee in the drug monitoring center of a large worldwide Pharmaceutical Company
- 5 1/2 years of experiences in different jobs as an commercial employee (pharma industry and international forwarding companies)
- 3 years Commercial Apprenticeship in an International Forwarding Company
- 8 years Post-Graduate Teacher and Assistant of the Institute of the F.M. Alexander-Technique in Basel
- 3 years editor and responsible for the layout of the Magazine for the Swiss Association for Teachers of the F.M. Alexander-Technique (SVLAT)
- Treasurer & board member - Frauenrechte beider Basel, Basel
- Schweizerischer Berufsverband der AlexanderTechnik SBAT
- EMR Erfahrungsmedizinisches Register
- NEFU Schweiz - Das Netzwerk der Einfrau-Unternehmerinnnen!
Hobbies and further interests
Traveling, cooking, tea & coffee, reading, foreign cultures and philosophies, photograpy, Tai Chi, being together with friends, gardening, hiking, astrology, art, music, movies and cultural events